Easy and Quick setting up.
- Signup for a new NCheck Cloud attendance account.
- Log in to your new account.
- Manage users, user groups and shifts from web control panel.
- Generate user device registration code from user detail page or group device registration code from group detail page.
- Install NCheck Cloud Android app from Google Play store
- Register the Android app with generated device registration code
- You are ready to use the attendance system
- Manage employees from web control panel.
- Create users
- Edit user information
- Change profile picture
- Add or remove user faces
- Generate user device registration code
Employees self service
- Employee can Log in to employee self-service his email and the password
- View employee timesheets
- View history of attendance
- Review their attendance
User Group Management
- Create attendance user groups
- Manage attendance group users
- Edit attendance Group details
- Delete attendance user group
Shift and Roster Management
- Create work shifts
- Create rosters and assign employees and groups
- User-friendly presentation of rosters
- Rosters can be edited and extended.
Attendance Event Log
- Show attendance inconstancies detected
- Search and View employee attendance records
- Correct attendance record discrepancies
- Manage offline recorded events
- Delete wrong attendance records
- Work hour report
- Event detail report
- Arrival and departure reports
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports
- Custom date range reports
- Export to PDF, CSV
Account settings and subscriptions
- Configure your attendance account
- Change your plan
- View your invoices
- Pay invoices online
- View your payments
- See the recent user activity
- Graphical representation of current attendance and devices
- Notifications related to your subscription
Apps available for Android, iOS and Windows
- Can be registered to a user or a user group. When registered for a user, it can be used as a personal attendance device.
- Check-in and check-out by taking a selfie.
- Manage account details
- See event history and reports
- See the list of registered devices
- Unregister or block/unblock the device
Browser and Device Support
We support all modern web browsers which support HTML5 content. Android app supports all devices with android 4.4 or higher operating system. For iOS app need iOS 10.2 or later. Windows client app supports Microsoft Windows 7 or later versions.