Easy and Quick setting up.
- Signup for a new NCheck Cloud attendance account.
- Log in to your new account.
- Manage users, user groups and shifts from web control panel.
- Generate user device registration code from user detail page or group device registration code from group detail page.
- Install NCheck Cloud Android app from Google Play store
- Register the Android app with generated device registration code
- You are ready to use the attendance system
- Manage employees from web control panel.
- Create users
- Edit user information
- Change profile picture
- Add or remove user faces
- Generate user device registration code
Employees self service
- Employee can Log in to employee self-service his email and the password
- View employee timesheets
- View history of attendance
- Review their attendance
User Group Management
- Create attendance user groups
- Manage attendance group users
- Edit attendance Group details
- Delete attendance user group
- Create work shifts
- Manage employee groups for the work shifts
- Manage work weekly work plan for groups
- Delete work shift
Attendance Event Log
- Show attendance inconstancies detected
- Search and View employee attendance records
- Correct attendance record discrepancies
- Delete wrong attendance records
- Work hour report
- User detail report
- Event detail report
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports
- Custom date range reports
- Export to PDF, CSV
Account settings and subscriptions
- Configure your attendance account
- Change your plan
- View your invoices
- Pay invoices online
- View your payments
- See the recent user activity
- Graphical representation of current attendance and devices
- Notifications related to your subscription
- Can be registered to a user or a user group. When registered for a user, it can be used as a personal device.
- Check-in and check-out by taking a selfie.
- Manage account details
- See event history and reports
- See the list of registered devices
- Unregister or block/unblock the device
Browser and Device Support
We support all modern web browsers which support HTML5 content. Android app supports all devices with android 4.4 or higher operating system version.